Barry Gimelstob, President
- The drive for success in his career has consistently pushed him to the top.
- As head basketball coach of Newark’s South Side High School, he guided his team to 3 state championships in 4 years and was twice named “Coach of the Year” in the metropolitan New York area.
- Barry applies the same winning strategies to his business that were so successful for him as a coach. He carefully evaluates each client situation, assembles a team of top players, and creates a game plan that will help his clients score big with their financial objectives.
- Vice president of Advanced Underwriting and Pensions, Intercontinental Insurance Company.
- Appointed by Governor Thomas Kean to the State of New Jersey Dept. of Banking Advisory Board (1986-1990)
- Highly regarded lecturer on pension and estate planning for professional groups, banks and trade associations
- The recipient of Guardian Life’s “Man of the Year” award
- Founding member of Top of the Table
- Elected to Newark Athletic Hall of Fame and South Side Malcolm X. Shabazz High School Hall of Fame
- Enthusiastic supporter of The Valerie Fund, UJA, The Newark Academy, Shabazz High School Athletic Fund.
- Bachelor of Science, Long Island University
- Master of Arts, Seton Hall University
Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities, General Agent of Guardian.